- Portable All-in-One Live Video Switcher
- Touchscreen Interface
- Up to 1080p 60fps Resolution Support - 4K Optional
- 4, 8, 12 HD-SDI / 4, 8, 12 HDMI Switchable Inputs
- HD-SDI / HDMI Switchable Output
- Over 20 Hours of Broadcast Quality Recording .mov or ProRes
- Multiple Concurrent Bit-Rates
- Compatible with almost all platforms Twitch.tv, YouTube Live, Ustream, Livestream, and Dacast.
- Built-in Chroma-Key, Graphics, Streaming
- Live compositing with multiple layers
- Live switching
- Lower thirds
- Chroma key
- Mix Audio
- Audio delay
- Create playlists
- Twitter feeds
Studio-quality media production in a lunchbox portable helps you create engaging live events for broadcast, web-streaming or in-venue display. The Streaming Station provides the highest quality input/output capabilities at prices that leave the other guys in the dust. ISO recording, check. 4K switching/streaming, check. Professional graphics/titling, check. But more, you get a robust Windows 10 Professional 64bit workstation as a perfect platform for Avid, Adobe CC and any other production tools you use to create paying deliverables.
The Streaming Station is an all-in-one high-performance portable workstation for live streaming and media production that can be used for real-time graphics, event production, presentation capture, video editing, and on-set data management.
It features full-size PCIe expansion slots and massive storage capabilities to meet the needs of your most demanding applications. Its unique design with low-noise fans and a quiet power supply, providing the performance you need without interfering with noise-sensitive production environments. The chassis also offers an integrated 5.25" bay option for expansion devices like LTO tape drives, removable SSD carriers, camera card readers, and additional hard drives.
The stylish chassis belies a powerful workstation computer based on the X99/Haswell-E chipset providing the fastest desktop processors available with upgrades to Xeon available. Powerful Nvidia Geforce graphics provide plenty of GPU for rendering and realtime tasks alike. Easily add one, two or three additional production monitors and even send feeds to large in-venue monitors with extremely low latency. With the industry’s highest I/O compatibility, you will not likely encounter sources that can’t be used. Stream, record and display all at the same time allowing greater revenue generating opportunities.
- Multiple live inputs, no artificial “channel” limitations – media players, DVE, titles, network inputs, PowerPoint and more
- Powerful connectivity via LAN and Wireless – IP cameras, desktop capture, cloud sources
- Virtual sets, scoreboards, tickers, countdown clocks, transitions
- Macro and shortcut creation
- Social media integration
- Run Windows applications side-by-side with live production or use the system for powerful workstation applications after the event